Archer? Shoot Guns? Archery Range & Indoor Gunrange nearby…
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 – Owner will finance. No credit check…
Walk to North Lake…
Quiet property in a small neighborhood near North Lake, ready for building.
Hop in the car, and you’ve only got to drive a little over 10 minutes to practice your archery skills and meet with other archers.
Plus, there’s an indoor gun-range close by!
For hunters, who want to bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, and waterfowl…
You’re a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
For those who love to have fun on the water, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sunsets on the lake?
You’re a short walk to North Lake.
And just a 10 minute drive to Crown Lake, Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek.
Hope in the car and reel in some Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
And if you want to have some fun around town…
There’s dinner on the lake, golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Owner will finance. No credit check.
Take a look at the video and pictures for a bird’s eye view.
Do you have any questions?
Send us a note for more information.
- Address: 0 BLACKBERRY LN HORSESHOE BEND AR, 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.25
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-00502-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $116.99
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.2503, -91.74268
NE GPS: 36.2503, -91.7421
SW GPS: 36.25013, -91.74268
SE GPS: 36.25012, -91.7421
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.