Perfect for Retirees who Love Fishing!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 – Own today for $99 a month…
10 minute walk to Crown Lake!
Looking for a peaceful place to retiree, fish, hunt and enjoy the Sun and lake?
Here’s a secluded property about a 10 minute walk to Crown Lake; and a short 5 or so minute drive to Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek.
Owning a plot here, you can have tons of fun on the water, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sunsets on the lake, and more.
Jump in the car and in before you know it, you’re at the lake where you can clear your head and chill out to the sound of the water.
Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
For hunters, who want to bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, and waterfowl…
You’re just a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
Plus, if you want to have some fun…
There’s dinner on the lake, golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Low down + $99 a month.
Take a look at the video and pictures for a bird’s eye view.
Do you have any questions?
Send us a note for more information.
- Address: 1110 E ILLINOIS AVE, HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.28
- Access: Maintained Gravel
- APN: 800-11914-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $167.81
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.21992, -91.7314
NE GPS: 36.21992, -91.73111
SW GPS: 36.21952, -91.7314
SE GPS: 36.21952, 91.73111
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.