0.38 ACRE RESIDENTIAL LOT SOLD IN HORSESHOE BEND, AR With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! Retiring? Want your own private place to call home?
Build your dream home or cabin in the woods.
No tiny homes. But, you can build a small cabin, right off this paved road.
Get a breath of fresh air as you enjoy the sunny days in HSB.
If you swim, hike, canoe, etc.?
You can take a 5 minute drive to Crown Lake. Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek are also right near you.
With dirt roads around your new property, you can take your mountain bike out for a joy ride. Or go out on a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
And if you’re a history buff?
You can take a short 27 mile trip to Calico Rock, and enjoy the old town feel and history of Arkansas and the United States.
Want restaurants? pizza? coffee? supplies? gas? You’re just 5 minutes away from downtown HSB. And it’s just another 18 minute or so drive to a Walmart Supercenter.
Plus, with such a small town, you don’t have to sit in traffic jams and get all tense.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details? Send us a note for more information.
- Address: SOLD! 1214 Executive DR Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.38
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-03507-000
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $71.16
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.21303, -91.70713
NE GPS: 36.21315, -91.70677
SW GPS: 36.21263, -91.70683
SE GPS: 36.21271, -91.70657
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.