0.34 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, AR!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! Property Description:
Looking for your own private property you can retire away from the city? Land you can give you kids?
Here’s a property full of beautiful conifer and deciduous trees.
If you want to live in an RV while you’re building? You have 6 months to do so.
No tiny homes. But, you can build a small cabin!
Plus, with Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
For those who want to have some fun, there’s golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, and so much more to see in HSB.
Or go on a tranquil dinner date with your partner on the lake at Crown Point Resort, where you can relax and have your favorite meal and drink. You can even take a canoe or kayak out on the lake and catch the sunset with your loved one.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006…
And now is only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 1217 Hardy Rd Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.34
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-05172-000
- Electric Company: (870) 895-3221
- Water Department: (870) 680-5885
- Trash: Tri County Waste Management (870) 994-3020
- HOA/Fees: No
- Septic: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $61.42
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23292, -91.72907
NE GPS: 36.23296, -91.72876
SW GPS: 36.2325, -91.72899
SE GPS: 36.23254, -91.72867
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.