0.26 ACRE RESIDENTIAL LOT FOR SALE IN HORSESHOE BEND, AR With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
Want a property you can build your own home or cabin on? A place you call home, which you can pass down to your kids?
You can own this gorgeous property, loaded with conifers and deciduous trees.
Surrounded by dirt roads, and few neighbors, you’ll feel at peace away from pavement, sirens, and street lights in the urban jungle out there in the city.
Just 5 minutes away from Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek, you and your loved ones can get away to go for a swim, canoe, kayak, fish, tube, and more.
- If you’re Hiker? Traveler? There’s lots of beautiful towns and cities to visit. As well as hikes to check out around Horseshoe Bend, within just a short 30 to 60 minute drive.
- Wanna see Horseshoe Bend on Horse-back? Have fun with the kids? Go on a romantic date? You can hop on a horse and enjoy views in Arkansas at Summit’s Valley Shire and Sport Horses.
- Retiring? Horseshoe Bend not only has fantastic sun and warm weather for most of the year, but a slow-paced way of life, where relaxation by the lake is the norm. In fact, the average age here is 48.9 (according to datausa.io). So, there’s plenty of folks age 50 and above to make friends with and enjoy the company of, in your later years.
Plus, if you need gas, supplies, food, etc. you can just take a 5-15 minute drive around town to get what you need.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 1304 Gooseberry LN Horseshoe Bend, 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.26
- Access: Dirt Road
- APN: 800-00138-000
- Electric Company: (870) 895-3221
- Water Department: (870) 680-5885
- Trash: Tri County Waste Management (870) 994-3020
- HOA/Fees: No
- Septic: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $11.69
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.24656, -91.74089
NE GPS: 36.24656, -91.74029
SW GPS: 36.24639, -91.74089
SE GPS: 36.24639, -91.74028
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.