0.26 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! You can own this property where you can put a mobile home.
Right off a paved road, you’ve got a lovely community Horseshoe Bend neighbors nearby. But, still privacy for yourself.
If you wanna get out and clear your head?
Take a 5 minute drive to Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, or Ben’s Creek.
Horseshoe Bend not only has fantastic sun and warm weather for most of the year, but a slow-paced way of life, where relaxation by the lake is the norm. In fact, the average age here is 48.9 (according to datausa.io). So, there’s plenty of folks age 50 and above to make friends with and enjoy the company of, in your later years.
Plus, if you need gas, supplies, food, etc. you can just take a 5-15 minute drive around town to get what you need.
Address – 1306 North Bend Drive, Horseshoe Bend
Size – 0.26 Acres
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- Address: SOLD! 1306 N Bend DR Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.26
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-07612-000
- Electric Company: (870) 895-3221
- Water Department: (870) 680-5885
- Trash: Tri County Waste Management (870) 994-3020
- HOA/Fees: No
- Septic: Available-Contact Public Water Department: 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $105.40
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.24762, -91.77253
NE GPS: 36.2476, -91.77206
SW GPS: 36.2474, -91.77254
SE GPS: 36.24738, -91.77207
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.