0.2 ACRE RESIDENTIAL LOT FOR SALE IN HORSESHOE BEND, AR With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
Want a place in HSB you can call home?
You can own your very own piece of land where you can put your mobile home.
Off a paved road, you’re nestled in the woods, but still have a community of Horseshoe Bend neighbors closeby for comfort. But there’s enough trees to give privacy.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek are just 5 minutes away; You can enjoy canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dinner on the lake, and more.
If you’re retiring?
Horseshoe Bend not only has fantastic sun and warm weather for most of the year, but a slow-paced way of life, where relaxation by the lake is the norm. In fact, the average age here is 48.9 (according to datausa.io). So, there’s plenty of folks age 50 and above to make friends with and enjoy the company of, in your later years.
Plus, if you need gas, supplies, food, etc. you can just take a 5-15 minute drive around town to get what you need.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
PHOTOS FOR 1318 E Ridge Cir Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512…
(Click on photos to enlarge and view all)
- PENDING: 1318 E Ridge Cir Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.2
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-07576-000
- Electric Company: (870) 895-3221
- Water Department: (870) 680-5885
- Trash: Tri County Waste Management (870) 994-3020
- HOA/Fees: No
- Septic: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $105.40
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.24806, -91.7693
NE GPS: 36.24819, -91.76878
SW GPS: 36.2479, -91.76931
SE GPS: 36.24803, -91.76879
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.