0.25 ACRE RESIDENTIAL LOT FOR SALE IN HORSESHOE BEND, AR With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
Want a place in HSB you can call home?
You can own your very own piece of land where you can put your dream cabin, house, or mobile home.
No tiny homes. But, you can build a small cabin!
This property is easily accessible via main roads, so you’ll have no trouble getting in/out of this vacation-ready property
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek are just 5 minutes away; You can enjoy canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dinner on the lake, and more.
For those who want to have some fun, there’s golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, and so much more to see in HSB.
Or go on a tranquil dinner date with your partner on the lake at Crown Point Resort, where you can relax and have your favorite meal and drink. You can even take a canoe or kayak out on the lake and catch the sunset with your loved one.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 1407 PARKWAY LN HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.25
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-02451-000
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $141.49
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.24868, -91.74861
NE GPS: 36.24867, -91.74813
SW GPS: 36.24847, -91.74861
SE GPS: 36.24846, -91.74814
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.