Secluded in the Forest. Quiet!
Owner will finance. No credit check…
Golfer? 10 minutes from the golf course…
Here’s a secluded property right near Turkey Mountain Golf Course you can own.
Hop in the car, and you’ve only got a 10 minute drive to work on your swing and have fun at the greens with your pals.
For those who love the water?
You’re only 10 minutes from Crown Lake. Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek.
Where you can have fun on the water, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sunsets on the lake, and more.
Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
You’re a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
Bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, waterfowl, and more.
Plus, if you want to have some fun, there’s dinner on the lake, golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Owner will finance. No credit check.
Take a look at the video and pictures for a bird’s eye view.
Do you have any questions?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 1710 S Garden Square HORSESHOE BEND AR, 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.39
- Access: Dirt Road
- APN: 800-06319-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $112.12
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.22131, -91.71659
NE GPS: 36.22155, -91.71656
SW GPS: 36.22112, -91.71692
SE GPS: 36.22113, -91.71655
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.