8 minutes from Crown Lake and 5 minutes from the Golf Course!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 – Owner will finance. No credit check…
Safe Haven for Golfers, Fishers & Hunters…
Just 5 minutes from Turkey Mountain Golf Course, we’ve got a plot that’s ready to build on, surrounded by a lush forest.
With the golf course so close, it’s a fantastic fit for golfers who want to work on their swing and have fun with their pals at the club.
For those who love the water?
…like swimming, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dinner dates, etc.
Not only are there multiple ponds close by, Crown Lake is just an 8 minute drive away; and Diamond Lake is only 8 minutes. Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
For hunters, who want to bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, and waterfowl…
You’re just a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
Plus, if you want to have some fun around town…
There’s dinner on the lake, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 200 E GREEN VALLEY DR HORSESHOE BEND AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential Vacant Land
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.49
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-03088-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $167.81
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23052, -91.74549
NE GPS: 36.23065, -91.74532
SW GPS: 36.23009, -91.74549
SE GPS: 36.23033, -91.74493
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.