Fishing Just a Few Minutes Walk Away!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $5000 – Owner will finance. No credit check…
Walk to the Diamond Lake and Crown Lake…
Looking for a peaceful place away from the stress of city life where you can get a breath of fresh air and go fishing when you want?
Here’s a secluded property you can own full of breath-taking trees and Nature.
Just a few minutes walk to Diamond Lake, and a 7 minute drive to Crown Lake and Ben’s Creek; where you can have tons of fun on the water, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sunsets on the lake, and more.
Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
For hunters, who want to bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, and waterfowl…
You’re just a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
Plus, if you want to have some fun around town…
There’s dinner on the lake, golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Owner will finance. No credit check.
Take a look at the video and pictures for a bird’s eye view.
Do you have any questions?
Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 2105 East Diamond Lake Drive HORSESHOE BEND AR, 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.46
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-02621-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $160.97
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.21979, -91.70916
NE GPS: 36.21971, -91.70884
SW GPS: 36.21922, -91.70933
SE GPS: 36.21921, -91.70899
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.