0.41 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $900
SOLD! 2505 OAK RIDGE DR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $900.
*No roadside access
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 2505 OAK RIDGE DR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.41
- Access: Dirt Road, Need ATV to get to it
- APN: 800-05771-000
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $45.91
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23119, -91.69643
NE GPS: 36.23092, -91.69594
SW GPS: 36.23091, -91.69663
SE GPS: 36.23073, -91.69607
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.