0.58 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! Want a property you can build your own home or cabin on? A place you call home, which you can pass down to your kids?
You can get this gorgeous property on a gentle hill.
Right off a paved road, this lot has power lines nearby, making it a breeze to add an electric hookup for all your vacationing needs.
No tiny homes. But, you can build a small cabin!
Surrounded by few neighbors, you’ll feel at peace away from hustle, sirens, and street lights in the urban jungle out there in the city.
Just 5 minutes away from Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek, you and your loved ones can get away to go for a swim, canoe, kayak, tube, and more.
*If you’re Hiker? Traveler? There’s lots of beautiful towns and cities to visit. As well as hikes to check out around Horseshoe Bend, within just a short 30 to 60 minute drive.
*Wanna see Horseshoe Bend on Horse-back? Have fun with the kids? Go on a romantic date? You can hop on a horse and enjoy views in Arkansas at Summit’s Valley Shire and Sport Horses.
*Retiring? Horseshoe Bend not only has fantastic sun and warm weather for most of the year, but a slow-paced way of life, where relaxation by the lake is the norm. In fact, the average age here is 48.9 (according to datausa.io). So, there’s plenty of folks age 50 and above to make friends with and enjoy the company of, in your later years.
Plus, if you need gas, supplies, food, etc. you can just take a 5-15 minute drive around town to get what you need.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 503 Circle High Dr Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.58
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-03985-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $105.40
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23507, -91.75162
NE GPS: 36.23508, -91.75108
SW GPS: 36.2347, -91.75174
SE GPS: 36.23469, -91.751
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.