0.41 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! Retiring? Want your own private place to call home?
Get this property and build your dream home or cabin in the woods. No tiny homes. But, you can build a small cabin, right off this paved road.
Get a breath of fresh air as you enjoy the sunny days in HSB.
If you swim, hike, canoe, etc.?
You can take a 5 minute drive to Crown Lake. Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek are also right near you.
With dirt roads around your new property, you can take your mountain bike out for a joy ride. Or go out on a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
And if you’re a history buff?
You can take a short 27 mile trip to Calico Rock, and enjoy the old town feel and history of Arkansas and the United States.
Want restaurants? pizza? coffee? supplies? gas? You’re just 5 minutes away from downtown HSB. And it’s just another 18 minute or so drive to a Walmart Supercenter.
Plus, with such a small town, you don’t have to sit in traffic jams and get all tense.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details? Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 505 N MOHAWK DR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.41
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-03969-000
- Power: Available.
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Taxes: $141.49
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23479, -91.75538
NE GPS: 36.23474, -91.75477
SW GPS: 36.23455, -91.75545
SE GPS: 36.23477, -91.75483
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.