3 minute drive to the Golf Course!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 – Own today for $99 a month…
Ideal Getaway for Fishers, Hunters, Golfers…
PENDING – Own a plot right near the golf course!
Jump in the car, and you’ve only got to drive 3 minutes to work on your swing and have fun at the greens at Turkey Mountain Golf Course.
For those who love to have fun on the water, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sunsets on the lake?
You’re just a 5 minute drive to Crown Lake, Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek.
Fishers will have a blast reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
For hunters, who want to bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, and waterfowl…
You’re only a short cruise to preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
And if you want to have some fun around town?
There’s also dinner on the lake, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range, and so much more to see in and around HSB.
Low down + $99 a month.
Take a look at the video and pictures for a bird’s eye view.
Do you have any questions?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 509 N SEQUOIA DR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.36
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-10324-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $160.97
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23556, -91.74739
NE GPS: 36.23546, -91.74691
SW GPS: 36.23528, -91.74746
SE GPS: 36.23518, -91.74695
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.