0.41 ACRE RESIDENTIAL LOT FOR SALE IN HORSESHOE BEND, AR With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
Want a place in HSB you can call home?
You can own your very own piece of land away from the commotion of the city, accessible via a dirt road.
Plenty of wide-open space with a couple of trees around it make it an ideal spot to put a cabin or tiny home.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek are just 5 minutes away; You can enjoy canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dinner on the lake, and more.
If you’re retiring?
Horseshoe Bend not only has fantastic sun and warm weather for most of the year, but a slow-paced way of life, where relaxation by the lake is the norm. In fact, the average age here is 48.9 (according to datausa.io). So, there’s plenty of folks age 50 and above to make friends with and enjoy the company of, in your later years.
Plus, if you need gas, supplies, food, etc. you can just take a 5-15 minute drive around town to get what you need.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006…
And now is only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- PENDING: 701 FRANKLIN DR HORSESHOE BEND AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.41
- Access: Dirt Road
- APN: 800-05292-000
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $45.91
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.23568, -91.72207
NE GPS: 36.23568, -91.72156
SW GPS: 36.23536, -91.72208
SE GPS: 36.23538, -91.7216
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.