0.48 Acre Residential Lot SOLD! in Horseshoe Bend, With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek Closeby!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $3000 BUY TODAY FOR AS LITTLE AS $1999
SOLD! Looking for a peaceful place away from the stress of city life where you can get a breath of fresh air? Your own sanctuary where you can view the stars and moon at night without bright lights? Air pollution? Or noisy neighbors?
Accessible via a dirt road, the land is partially cleared – perfect for building a small cabin.
With Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
Instead of driving 30+ minutes to get to the water, you can jump in the car and head right to the lake to clear your head and chill out to the sound of the water – even on the busiest day.
Plus, if you want to have some fun, there’s dinner on the lake, golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, and so much more to see in HSB.
This property originally sold for $3k in 2006… but it can be yours today for only $1,999.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- SOLD! 702 VIOLA CIR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.48
- Access: Dirt Road
- APN: 800-05293-000
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Septic would need to be installed
- Annual Taxes: $45.91
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.2357, -91.72266
NE GPS: 36.2357, -91.72208
SW GPS: 36.23539, -91.72263
SE GPS: 36.23536, -91.72209
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.