Walk to the Crown Lake! Fisher’s Paradise…
MARKET VALUE UP TO $5,500 – Own today for $200 a month…
Ideal for Retirees…
PENDING– Looking for a peaceful place right near the water, away from the stress of city life where you can get a breath of fresh air? Your own sanctuary where you can view the stars and moon at night without bright lights? Air pollution? Or noisy neighbors?
We’ve got a plot within a few minutes walk to Crown Lake; Diamond Lake and Ben’s Creek are close as well.
Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
For those who like swimming, boating, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, dinner dates and fun on the water?
Instead of driving 30+ minutes, you can walk outside and head to the lake to clear your head and chill out to the sound of the water; even on the busiest day.
You’re just a short cruise to fishing and hunting preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
You’ll be able to hunt and bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, doves, turkeys, squirrels, waterfowl, archery, and more.
And if you want to have fun around town?
There’s golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks closeby, and so much more to see in and around HSB and nearby towns.
Low down and $99/mo per month after.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
PHOTOS FOR 712 PLEASANT VALLEY DR, HORSESHOE BEND AR, 72512…
(Click on photos to enlarge and view all)
- PENDING: 712 PLEASANT VALLEY DR, HORSESHOE BEND AR, 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.35
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-10861-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $167.81
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.22113, -91.73658
NE GPS: 36.22094, -91.73641
SW GPS: 36.22092, -91.73705
SE GPS: 36.22068, -91.73683
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.