1 mile from Crown & Diamond Lake!
MARKET VALUE UP TO $5000 – Owner will finance. No credit check…
Ideal for Fishers, Boaters, Swimmers…
For those who love the water?
Here’s a plot within a 3 minute drive to Diamond Lake and Crown Lake.
Just hop in your car, or take a short walk, and before you know it…
You’re at the lake where you can fish, boat, swim, canoe, kayak, tube, have dinner on the lake and lots of fun!
Fishers will love reeling in: Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Carp, Catfish, Bream, Pickerel, Walleye, Crappie, and more.
Hunter? Or want to get started?
You’re a short cruise to fishing and hunting preserves like: Davy Crockett Guide Reserve, Black River Lodge, and even places in Missouri like the Rainbow Trout and Game Ranch and others.
Test your hunting skills and bring home wild game like: white tail deer, quail, turkeys, waterfowl, and small game.
And if you want to have some fun in and around HSB?
There’s dinner on the lake, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, archery, an indoor gun range and so much more to see.
Would you like more details?
Send us a note for more information.
- Address: 802 S PINE RIDGE DR HORSESHOE BEND, AR 72512
- Zoning: Residential
- County: IZARD | State: AR
- Acres: 0.5
- Access: Paved Road
- APN: 800-02643-000
- Power: Available
- Water: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOA/Fees: No
- Sewer: Available. Contact Public Water Department 870-670-5885 email@example.com
- Annual Taxes: $160.97
- Closest major cities: Ash Flat, Batesville and Jonesboro
- GPS Coordinates:
NW GPS: 36.22487, -91.71903
NE GPS: 36.22488, -91.71838
SW GPS: 36.22462, -91.71904
SE GPS: 36.22463, -91.71838
Why People Love Horseshoe Bend:
- The cost of living in HS Bend is about 10% lower than the state average.
- The cost of living in HS Bend is 30% lower than the national average.
- The highest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for August is 91.8 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in HS Bend for February is 26.8 degrees.
- The air quality index in HS Bend is 28% better than the national average.
Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek closeby, you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair with a 5 or so minute drive.
You’re also just 5-15 minutes away from golf, horse-back riding, hiking, historical landmarks, dinner on the lake, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, water-skiing, and so much more in HSB.